300g Pork Ribs
80g Red Kidney Beans
4 Red Dates
1 Teaspoon Salt, optional
1. Blanch the pork ribs in boiling water and then rinse to get rid of any strong smell.
2. Blanch the groundnuts and red kidney beans in boiling water then soak with some water for about 20minutes.
3. Peel pumpkin and cut into big pieces.
4. Boil 1.5 litres of water is a pot, put pork ribs, red dates, groundnuts and red kidney bean into it an bring to boil.
5. Transfer to a slow cooker and cook on low heat for about 1 hr then add in the pumpkin and cook for another 1 hour then served.
6. Or you can cook on stove on low heat for 30 minutes then add in the pumpkin and continue simmer for another 30 minutes.