Serves 3-4 people
Preparation Time : 15 mins
1) Chicken Wings
3) A teaspoon of salt
4) Light Soya Sauce
6) Spring Onions (optional)
7) Cooking Oil
1) Wash the chicken wings and marinate them with light soya sauce and salt for about 7-10 mins. You can also put slices of ginger to enhance the taste.
2) Heat the cooking oil, then shallow fry the chicken wings until golden.
3) Add in the coke just enough to cover the chicken wings.
4) Keep stirring to prevent the chicken wings from burning until not much coke are left inside. (about 7 mins)
5) Stop the fire and wait for the chicken wings to cool down.
6) Garnish with spring onions. Ready to serve.
Here is the tutorial: