Serves 2-4 people
Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cold left over rice
- Chopped garlic
- Fish sauce/Light Soy Sauce
- White pepper
- Pinch of salt
Optional/Additional ingredients (Depending on individual preference and subject to availability):
- Spring onions
- Crab meat
- Heat some oil in the wok and fry the chopped garlic till fragrant.
- Add in the cooked rice and fry till rice becomes loose.
- Push the rice to one side of the wok, add in some oil, followed by the eggs. Scramble and fry the eggs briefly.
- Add in all the other ingredients
- When the ingredients are cooked, splash in fish sauce/light soy sauce, salt, pepper and some sprinkle some spring onions on top.
- Ready to serve.
Here is the tutorial in video: