Serves 2-3 people
- 3 potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 carrot, cut into chunks
- 1 big onion, peeled
- 2 corns, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 red dates (optional)
- half – 1 tablespoon of salt
- pinch of pepper (optional)
1. Boil the water in the pot. The water level should be double the height of the ingredients.
2. Put the carrot, corns, big onion and potatoes in the pot. Cook for 20 minutes under a big flame.
3. Adjust the flame to small – medium and cook for another 30 minutes.
4. Put in the cabbage. Add half to one tablespoon of salt and a pinch of pepper (optional). Cook for a further 10 – 20 minutes.
5. Ready to serve.
Here is the video: